Watch the famed light and sound show aboard the iconic junk
Experience Hong Kong's stunning skyline lit up by the famed Symphony of Lights show aboard one of the city's last remaining traditional red-sail Chinese junks - the AquaLuna! Relax in style on a comfy lounge bed, enjoy a complimentary drink and soak up the sights and sounds of Hong Kong's fantastic night scene. Hop aboard the iconic AquaLuna on her nightly Symphony of Lights Cruise, to experience the famed lights and sounds show – also the world's largest, permanent showcase of its kind. Recline on deck, sip a refreshing cocktail, and watch as laser lights beams leap around you.
- Cruise the Victoria Harbour in one of the city's last remaining traditional Chinese junk boats
- Watch the famous Hong Kong skyline illuminate at night
- View the famous light show 'Symphony of Lights' from the best possible viewing spot
- For an extra special evening, enjoy a gourmet fine dining experience at Hutong before or after your cruise
- Try out more AquaLuna activities: AquaLuna Harbor Day Tour, AquaLuna Stanley Cruise, AquaLuna Dim Sum Cruise and AquaLuna Evening Sail!
Click on the button to see ticketing options
Image Credit: KLOOK
Symphony of Lights Cruise (from 15 Mar): 290 HKD
How to get there?
Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier No.1:
- Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station, L6 exit, across the street, Pier 1 is right behind The Cultural Centre on your right (Close to the Clock Tower)
Central Pier 9:
- Via Hong Kong or Central MTR stations, follow signs for the ferry piers. You'll walk along a raised pedestrian walkway. Once you get to the end, turn right and keep walking until you come to Pier 9 (right next to the Observation Wheel).