Cruise past Hong Kong's nighttime skyline
Appreciate Hong Kong's magnificent harbor views aboard one of the city's last remaining traditional red-sail Chinese junks! Relax in style on a comfy lounge bed, enjoy a complimentary drink and soak up the sights and sounds of Hong Kong's fantastic night scene. The Aqualuna Evening Sail cruises you across the Victoria Harbour, taking in the skyline over a complimentary cocktail. Choose to cruise just as the sun is setting or wait until the fall of darkness when the city lights glimmer across the water.
- Instant confirmation means you can book now and receive your e-ticket instantly
- Cruise the Victoria Harbour in one of the city's last remaining traditional Chinese junk boats
- Watch the famous Hong Kong skyline illuminated at night
- Enjoy one complimentary drink on board
- Check out the other AquaLuna activities: AquaLuna Harbor Day Tour, AquaLuna Stanley Cruise, Aqualuna Dim Sum Cruise and AquaLuna Symphony of Lights Cruise!
- Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier 1: Depart 5:30pm, 6:30pm, 8:30pm, 9:30pm, 10:30pm
- Central Pier 9: Depart 5:45pm, 6:45pm, 8:45pm, 9:45pm, 10:45pm
- 10:30pm/10:45pm cruise is only available from Thursdays to Saturdays
Click on the button to see ticketing options
Image Credit: KLOOK
Off-Peak Promotion: 169 HKD
5:30 Promotion Sail: 187 HKD
Evening Sail: 206 HKD
Chinese New Year Cruise: 230 HKD
Choose from two different boarding points: Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier No.1 or Central Pier 9
How to get there?
Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier No.1
- Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station, L6 exit, across the street, Pier 1 is right behind The Cultural Centre on your right (Close to the Clock Tower).
Central Pier 9:
- Via Hong Kong or Central MTR stations, follow signs for the ferry piers. You'll walk along a raised pedestrian walkway. Once you get to the end, turn right and keep walking until you come to Pier 9 (right next to the Observation Wheel).