Located at Sentosa Island in Singapore, Southeast Asia’s first hydro-magnetic coaster isn’t its only claim to fame!
Adventure Cove Waterpark offers 14 thrilling rides and attractions where you can enjoy to your heart’s content, from zooming down the high-speed water slides of Dueling Racer to drifting lazily down at Adventure River; snorkeling with amazing marine animals at Rainbow Reef to wading with friendly rays in the shallows at Ray Bay. Don’t miss to experience the shallow wading pool and playful fountain at Seahorse Hideaway, the open splash pool with twists and turns at Whirlpool Washout, and have a blast at Southeast Asia’s first hydro magnetic coaster at Riptide Rocket.
There’s a wave of fun waiting for the thrill-seeker and nature lover in you, here at Adventure Cove Waterpark in Resorts World Sentosa. Choose from SRV eligible and exclusive packages available for any Singapore resident, add to your shopping cart, and don’t forget that reservation is required after you get your admission ticket!
Grab a tube and float down Adventure River, journeying through 14 stunning scenes including a tropical jungle garden and a grotto inhabited by mystical and fantasy-like never- before-seen marine creatures.
Get soaked in a dark enclosed tunnel as you take the thrilling Pipeline Plunge past banked turns, radical twists, and exhilarating dips before splashing out in a pool of swirling water.
A crowd pleaser with mild to wild transitions, the Tidal Twister begins with an open flume that careens into a passage of multiple twists and swirls. Jump in for an invigorating tube ride of endless excitement.
For a more immersive experience, snorkel over a colourful Rainbow Reef and enjoy up-close encounters with 20,000 friendly fish. Watch in wonder as the myriad of tropical fish play hide-and-seek amongst the reef.
Things to note
- Ages - 4+
- Life jackets are available in all sizes from the bins around the park
- Please note that all water rides have a minimum height requirement: 107cm, 122cm, or 140cm. Most rides require children under 122cm to be accompanied by an adult
- There are safe management measures in place to ensure the safety of all guests at Resorts World Sentosa. Strict capacity limits at all queue lines are implemented
- To ensure your safety, a reservation after receiving your Adventure Cove ticket is required before you visit
- Resorts World Sentosa is awarded the SG Clean quality mark across the resort, including the Casino, hotels, attraction parks, outlets for food and beverages, retail outlets, and convention center.
- The SG Clean Quality mark further highlights the commitment of Resorts World Sentosa to safeguard guests’ and Team Members’ well-being, by adhering to the National Environment Agency’s new benchmark of sector-specific sanitation and hygiene checklists. For more information, please visit SG Clean’s website
Images Credit: Klook
Adventure Cove Waterpark One-Day Admission Ticket: 26.65 SGD (1 adult 1 child)
Adventure Cove Waterpark, 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, Singapore 098269
How to get there?
1) Choose your mode of transport to get to Resorts World Sentosa
2) Walk from the alighting point to the ticket booth
- By Sentosa Express monorail: Alight at Waterfront Station
- By Bus: Alight at RWS 8 bus stop outside The Forum
- By Car: Alight at B1 West Car Park
- By Foot: Walk from Sentosa Boardwalk
3) Walk from ticket booth to Adventure Cove Waterpark