Promising endless splashes of fun, Adventure Cove Waterpark is an aquatic park with something for every adventurous water lover.
Feel the adrenaline rush as you zoom down thrilling water slides, such as Southeast Asia's first hydro-magnetic coaster. Grab a mat and challenge a friend to a high-speed water duel. Take twists and turns in a dark water chute, get sucked into a spiral whirlpool, or hide your fears at the platform cliff jump.
For in-betweens, chill out with friends at the Bluwater Bay wave pool, or grab a tube and journey down Adventure River, passing through 14 stunning scenes including a tropical jungle garden and a grotto inhabited by whimsical sea creatures.
You can also snorkel over a colorful coral reef with 20,000 friendly fish, or wade amongst dozens of rays as you touch their velvety wings. For a day of wet and wild fun in the sun, there's only one place to come!
- Child ticket: Age 4-12
- Children aged 0-3 can enter the park for free.
- Please note that all rides have a minimum height requirement of either 107cm, 122cm or 140cm. Most rides require children under 122cm to be accompanied by an adult.
- Food and drinks are not allowed inside Adventure Cove Waterpark.
Image Credit: Klook
One-day Admission Ticket (Adult): 34 SGD (was 38)
One-day Admission Ticket (Child 4-12): 27 SGD (was 30)
+65 6577 8888
Adventure Cove Waterpark, 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, Singapore 098269
How to get there?
1) Choose your mode of transport to get to Resorts World Sentosa
2) Walk from the alighting point to the ticket booth
- By Sentosa Express monorail: Alight at Waterfront Station
- By Bus: Alight at RWS 8 bus stop outside The Forum
- By Car: Alight at B1 West Car Park
- By Foot: Walk from Sentosa Boardwalk
3) Walk from ticket booth to Adventure Cove Waterpark