Come down to the Palawan Amphitheatre to see awesome displays of intelligence, agility and responsiveness from animal friends!
Enjoy a daily show of delightful tricks and antics by exotic parrots, mischievous macaques and majestic birds-of-prey at Palawan Amphitheatre, Palawan Beach.
Daily Programmes from 2pm to 5.30pm
- 2pm - 2.15pm: Lory Feeding at the Bird Aviary
Live commentary on Lories at Bird Aviary
- 3pm - 3.20pm: Bird Encounters
An encounter with parrots at the Palawan Amphitheatre
- 4pm - 4.15pm: Close Encounters
A close encounter with animals (adjacent to Bird Aviary).
- 5pm - 5.30pm: On the Wild Side
Multi-animal Encounters at Palawan Amphitheatre
Credit: Image of Sentosa
+65 6736 8672
1800-SENTOSA (736 8672)
81F Palawan Beach Walk Southern Islands
How to get there?
- By Sentosa Express monorail: Alight at Beach Station
- By Beach Tram: Alight at Animal & Bird Encounters