Be a part of our fun and interactive holiday workshops in December 2020! Hone or pick up a new skill in musical theatre.
Snow Queen & Glass Slippers
- For Preschoolers (4 – 6 yrs old)
- 7 – 9 Dec, Mon – Wed (SOLD OUT)
- 14 - 16 Dec, Mon - Wed (Limited spaces available)
- 9.30 – 11.30am
- $200/ pax
Sing, move and shine like a star in a mini musical adventure.
Learn songs from popular film and stage musicals including Frozen, Cinderella or Mary Poppins.
Create simple movement routines and develop characters inspired by the musical stories.
Present a short singing and acting presentation for family and friends at the end of this fun introductory course.
- Voice and Song- Develop confidence singing in front of a live audience.
- Movement- Create simple movement routines to support your mini musical performance.
- Physical Expression – Participate in games and exercises that promote expressive movement, physical command and spatial awareness.
- Characters – Experiment with vocal and physical expression to create a character for performance inspired by a musical theatre story.
- Performance and Collaboration – Work as part of a team to develop a short ensemble singing and acting presentation.
Miracle & Rhyme
- For 7 – 12 yr olds
- 7 – 9 Dec, Mon – Wed
- 2 – 4.30pm
- 14 - 16 Dec, Mon - Wed (New session)
- $250/ pax
The stories of Roald Dahl have inspired some of the most fabulous children’s musicals of all time including Matilda and Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory.
Rehearse and recreate the revolting, amazing and inspiring stories on stage in music and song.
Learn songs from your favourite Dahl musicals then rehearse and present a short music theatre performance for family and friends at the end of the course.
- Voice and Song: Learn how the voice works; develop confidence with singing technique and performance.
- Acting Technique: Practice fundamental acting skills in a musical theatre performance.
- Rehearsal: Learn songs from a musical theatre score including: Matilda & Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory.
- Performance: Apply acting, singing and movement practice to a short scripted, musical presentation.
- For 13 – 16 yr olds
- 10 & 11 Dec, Thu & Fri
- 2 – 5pm
- $300/ pax
Get on pitch in this fast-paced introduction to acting and ensemble singing for live performance.
A workshop inspired by film and TV shows such as Pitch Perfect and Glee, work on a repertoire of Broadway and contemporary songs both accompanied and a cappella.
Develop your singing and acting technique and wow your family and friends with an ensemble showcase at the end of the course.
- Voice and Song: Learn how the voice works; develop confidence with singing technique and ensemble vocal performance.
- Movement and dance: Work to develop physical performance skills and basic movement sequences for performance.
- Staging: Consider staging techniques and learn music performance stagecraft.
- Performance: Apply acting, singing and movement practice to a short rehearsed, contemporary music presentation.
- Musicality: Explore harmony, rhythm and melody through vocal performance.
Image Credit: Artistic Expressions
Snow Queen & Glass Slippers: 200 SGD
Miracle & Rhyme: 250 SGD
Pitch Perfect: 300 SGD
+65 6344 1366
77 East Coast Rd #02-01