Be a part of our fun and interactive holiday musical workshops in March 2020!
Mini Pop Stars!
- 16 - 18 Mar 2020, Mon – Wed
- 9 – 11am
- Recommended for children aged 4 – 6 yrs old.
Get ready for action as you discover all the moves that make a pop star.
Create a character, learn a dance routine and invent your own lyrics to a funky tune.
Meet your fans on the final day!
- Voice and song: Develop confidence singing in front of a live audience.
- Movement: Participate in simple dance and movement routines to support your mini popstar performance.
- Physical Expression: Participate in games and exercises that promote expressive movement, physical command and spatial awareness.
- Characters: Experiment with vocal and physical expression to create a pop star character for performance.
- Performance and Collaboration: Work as part of a team to develop a short ensemble singing, acting and movement presentation.
Smells Like Tween Spirit
- 16 - 18 Mar 2020, Mon – Wed
- 1 – 4pm
- Recommended for children aged 7 – 12 yrs old.
Pledge allegiance to the band and unleash your inner rockstar.
Study selected scenes and songs from School of Rock and bring them to life in a rock-sensation like no other.
Embody your inner guitar-hero and perform your chart-topping numbers for family and friends.
- Staging: Consider staging techniques and learn musical performance stagecraft.
- Text Interpretation: Unpack and communicate the meaning and story of your favourite rock songs.
- Performance: Apply acting, singing and movement practice to a short scripted musical presentation.
Musical Theatre Boot Camp
- 19 - 21 Mar 2020, Thu – Sat
- 9am – 12pm
- Recommended for teens aged 13 - 16 yrs old.
Work with a musical theatre expert to create a short song and story presentation for stage!
This is a great way to introduce yourself to the magic of musical theatre and find out just what it takes to become a musical theatre star!
With the emphasis on improvisation and performance craft, learn to play repeat, and shuffle your performance technique to navigate the unexpected.
Experiment with fundamental acting, improvisation and singing skills as you develop the confidence to sing out loud and perform in any situation.
- Freeing the Imagination: Participate in games and exercises that promote spontaneity, creative expression and self-confidence.
- Voice and Song: Learn how the voice works, develop confidence with singing technique and performance.
- Craft: Participate in improvised scene work and singing exercises to develop basic acting and improvisation technique.
To register, send us a message via Whatsapp or Facebook with the following details:
- Name of Parent:
- Name of Child:
- Age of child (as of 2020):
- Contact number:
- Email address:
Image Credit: Artistic Expressions
Mini Pop Stars / per child: 170 SGD
Smells Like Tween Spirit / per child: 250 SGD
Musical Theatre Boot Camp / per child: 330 SGD
+65 6344 1366
77 East Coast Rd #02-01