Birth Discovery's HypnoBirthing - The Mongan Method Childbirth Education is a Birth Mentoring Program in an intimate small group setting
HypnoBirthing-The Mongan Method provides you with the tools to be able to make informed choices and the confidence to enact those choices. It is a Holistic Approach to childbirth where both partners will learn mind over body deep relaxation birthing techniques as your birth preparation.
You will learn to expand your mental capacity through various HypnoBirthing techniques, and trust your body, your baby, and your instinct, which are designed for birth so that you can enjoy your pregnancy and birth without fear and the ‘expected’ pain.
The Benefits of HypnoBirthing for parents and babies!
- Hypnosis enables the mom to be deeply relaxed during labour and hence, it may help shorten the first stage of labour.
- Brings the family closer together when your partner understands birth, is actively involved, and support his woman like a Birth Doula
- Lessen the need for unnecessary medical interventions.
- Naturally manage pain and even enjoy a comfortable and positive birth experience.
- Feel empowered and have a sense of feeling of control in any situation by asking clarifying questions.
- Resulting in calmer babies with strong muscle tone.
- Help women who’ve experienced trauma.
- Reduce perineum tear, reduce blood loss, and speed up postpartum recovery
- Reduce unwanted stress during pregnancy and birth
- Save on medical costs and better family's future health
Tia, second mom said, "I want to enjoy my labour as an extension of my joyful pregnancy. I wanted a different kind of birth, to be more relaxed and reduce pain".
Christopher, fourth-time dad shared that "HypnoBirthing save me cost and the unwanted stress of the unknown".
Rachel, a first-time mom shared "I smiled throughout my labour. My midwife was amazed. My husband saw that I enjoyed my labour so much that he asked when are we going to have another child".
For more details of the class on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, please Contact Yen at +65 9863 7867 for registration or for a free 15 minutes phone consultation. Sign up Here
The class schedule can be found in HypnoBirthing childbirth classes.
Images & Video Credit: Birth Discovery
25 May - 29 June, time: 19:00-21:30
28 June - 26 July, time: 19:00-21:30
16 July - 13 August, time: 10:30-13:00
28 May - 9 July, time: 10:30-13:00
27 May - 1 July, time: 15:00-17:30.
Price per couple: 750 SGD (Birth Mentoring Program )
10 Winstedt Rd Block A #01-04, Singapore 227977
How to get there?
Nearest MRT station is Newton MRT or bus services No. 48, 66, 67, 170, 960