10% discount for new students and 15% discount for current Young Learner students.
Our Year-round study camps are intensive holiday programmes aimed at Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary students (aged 4 to 17) who wish to develop their English within a safe, fun and supportive environment.
Students study a different topic each day, using a unique approach of hands-on experiential learning to ignite interest and improve not only their English skills but their knowledge and awareness of the world around them.
Each week is a complete, stand-alone camp. Students can register for as many camps as they wish. Study Camps are suitable for all levels from beginners to advanced learners.
In this camp students will:
- develop their vocabulary on a range of different topics
- gain confidence in communicating in a variety of situations
- develop their world knowledge and intellectual curiosity
- improve their critical thinking and problem solving skills
What types of activities will the students do?
- games and fun activities
- group research projects
- hands-on experiments (face-to-face only)
- drama games (face-to-face only)
What to expect for the Year-round Study Camps?
- more individual attention
- opportunity to speak to teachers through parent-teacher meetings
- highly qualified and experienced international teachers
Weekly camp starts every Monday. As part of the safe distancing measures, class layout has been adjusted to adhere to government regulations.
Images & Video Credit: British Council Singapore
weekly fee: 736 SGD
+65 6807 1587
30 Napier Rd, Singapore 258509