The British Council's Holiday Study Camps are an opportunity for your child to explore the world beyond English and develop the 21st century competencies needed for academic and future success.
New for 2020! At the British Council we believe that language and communication skills are an integral part of almost every skill in life. That is why our Holiday Study Camps use English as a way to explore the world around us, developing problem solving, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity.
Each week, students explore a different theme while developing their written or spoken communication skills. Through these exciting topics, learners build their knowledge of the world around them and ignite their love of learning.
Camps are available for Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary-aged students.
In this camp students will:
- develop their vocabulary on a range of different topics
- gain confidence in communicating in a variety of situations
- develop their world knowledge and intellectual curiosity
- improve their critical thinking and problem solving skills
What types of activities will the students do?
- games and fun activities
- group research projects
- hands-on experiments
- drama games
What to expect for the Holiday Study Camps?
- more individual attention
- opportunity to speak to teachers through parent-teacher meetings
- highly qualified and experienced international teachers
- 10% discount for one week of Study Camp
- 15% discount for two weeks of Study Camp
- 20% discount for three weeks of Study Camp
- 25% discount for four weeks of Study Camp
All prices include materials, certificate and 7% GST.
The minimum sign up is for one week. You can register your child for as many weeks of camp as you wish.
Images & Video Credit: British Council Singapore
weekly fee: 736 SGD
30 Napier Rd, Singapore 258509