Experience nature in its pristine form at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, which is a mere 12 km from the bustling city centre.
By virtue of Singapore’s location on the equatorial belt, the reserve has one of the richest and most diverse ecological systems.
Join for a Guided Nature Appreciation Walk to find out more about the flora & fauna that can be found in the reserve!
- What to bring: Water, rain gear, umbrella, hat
- What to wear: Comfortable T-shirt, long pants, and covered hiking shoes
- Group Size: Max 15 participants per group
- Location of Guided Walk : Bukit Timah Nature Reserve (Visitor Centre)
- Note: All Participants needs to be registered
Image Credit: National Parks
21 March, 09:30–10:30.
Hindhede Drive, Singapore 589318
How to get there?
By Bus: 67, 75, 170, 171, 184, 852, 961
Alight at Jalan Anak Bukit Road, opposite Beauty World Centre (Bus stop ID: 42109), or
Alight at Upper Bukit Timah Road, opposite Bukit Timah Shopping Centre (Bus stop ID: 42091)
By MRT: Alight at Beauty World MRT Station, take Exit A