Continue to inspire your young coder with new Tinkering Garage workshops, starting in January 2017
Suitable for students who have completed at least 20 hours of foundation lessons (Beginner I), they will now be invited back to flagship campus to hone their newfound coding skills.
Weekly challenges based on popular game types such as Car Racing, Pokemon Go and more will be taught to children, and they will also have the opportunity to Tinker with Code, using state-of-the-art gadgets (Sphero, BB-8, Lego WeDo, Makey Makey and more!)
Your child is also encouraged to bring their programming work to class, where friendly instructors will assist in debugging and assisting them with their work.
Just like the Tech Giants which started in a garage, this space replicates a home away from home, where your child can enjoy the experience and coding in a tech-immersive , fully-air conditioned “garage” environment.
Tinkering Garage Class Outline
- 30 Mins: Developing a Thematic Coding Challenge
- 1 Hour: Tinkering Time – Coding with Tech Gadgets
- 30 Mins: Mentorship and Questions
Who is this coding class for?
- Children 7-12 years old
- Completed at least Scratch Beginner II or more
- Laptops and garage tinkering equipment provided
- Develop problem solving skills that are useful in both school and at home
- Cultivate logical and computational thinking with abstraction
- Appreciate the application of Mathematics outside of schoolwork, with real-world exercises
- 10 sessions x 2 hours (20 Hours)
- Small Class Size with 8:1 teacher to student ratio
Fees: 695 SGD
+65 6528 2282
264 Upper Bukit Timah Road #03-06, Singapore 588208