Let your child learn to code from the comfort and safety of home!
Coding Lab offers Home-Based Learning (HBL) Classes for children aged 7 to 18.
Scratch 1 (Ages 7-9):
Students get to design their own interactive stories, animations and gaming ideas!
- Tues and Thu - 2-3.40pm April 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, 30
- Mon, Wed, Fri - 2-3.40pm April 17, 20, 22, 24, 27, 29
Python Junior (Ages 10-12):
In this program specifically designed based on the PSLE Mathematics curriculum, Mathematics will be used as the context through which students pick up Python programming skills. They will learn how to apply Mathematical Operators to calculate the area of a square or even develop a BMI Calculator (Who knew that +, -, x, ÷ could be so fun!).
- Wed - Thu - 2-3.40pm April 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30
Python Meets Math (Ages 13-18):
Pick up Python Programming skills, infused with GCE 'O' and 'A' level Math! Even if students have zero background on coding/programming, they’ll be able to build a strong foundation and also gain a better understanding on complex and abstract Mathematical concepts by the end of the course!
- Wed - Thu - 4-5.40pm April 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30
- Mon, Wed, Fri - 4-5.40pm April 17, 20, 22, 24, 27, 29
Image Credit: Coding Lab Singapore