Escape from the hustle and bustle of the city life to Singapore's first floating halal kelong restaurant. A unique expedition to experience the open sea and fresh seafood!
Take your holiday at D’Resort up a notch when you kayak your way to Singapore’s first floating kelong restaurant! An experience like no other awaits you in this unique expedition where you’ll get to experience kayaking in the open sea, fishing and fresh seafood!
Kelong: a Malay word describing a form of offshore platform built predominantly with wood. Only a handful remain around Singapore due to rapid urbanization.
- Minimum age of 5 years old, with at least one accompanying participant of 18 years and above. Non-swimmers are able to participate as life jackets are provided.
- As long you are healthy and game for it, you are welcome to participate.
- General Safety Briefing to be conducted and basic scales needed for kayaking
- Paddle your way from Pasir Ris Beach to Kelong in twin kayaks!
- Enjoy a game of pool in the middle of the sea, or simply bask on the kelong deck to enjoy the sea breeze and surrounding scenery.
- Complimentary Set Lunch
- Try your hand at fishing with rods and bait provided, and choose between
- Having it cooked by a chef for $35
- Bringing your fresh catch for a BBQ at D’ Resort at $15 per fish.
Credit: Image of D’Resort
Fee: 86 SGD (per person (inclusive of GST))
For group bookings of 4 persons and above: 78 SGD (per pax)
+65 6296 2929
1 Pasir Ris Close, Singapore 519599
How to get there?
3, 5, 6, 12, 17, 21, 89, 354, 358
By Train (MRT)
Just a 10-minute walk from the Pasir Ris MRT Station
If you are traveling from Pasir Ris Drive 8, you will turn right into Pasir Ris Drive 1. Cruise along Pasir Ris Drive 1 and turn left to Pasir Ris Drive 6. Travel along Pasir Ris Drive 6 and you will reach Downtown East
If you are traveling from Loyang Ave, you will be connected to Pasir Ris Drive 3. Travel along Pasir Ris Drive 3 and you will reach Downtown East. Traffic along Pasir Ris Drive 3 can be heavy at times.
If you are traveling from Elias Road, you will be connected to Pasir Ris Drive 3. Travel along Pasir Ris Drive 3 and you will reach Downtown East. Traffic along Pasir Ris Drive 3 can be heavy at times.