Coding & Robotics for early learners is a creative and intuitive program that introduces preschoolers to early coding with lots of hands-on activities and minimum screen-time
- Simple Machines part 1 (using Lego Duplo- non screen)
- Coding maze -Simple (non screen)
- Simple Machines part 2 (using Lego - non screen)
- Lego Coding game ( non screen based)
- Introduction to motor and coding (Lego motor and Scratch Jr. - 20% screen-based)
- Programming motor based machines and Animation coding activity (30% screen based)
The course curricula allows children to intuitively explore early coding concepts while developing problem-solving skills, critical thinking and collaboration.
Skills learnt: Computational skills, Design & Innovation, Creativity, Collaboration, Expressing ideas and imagination
Images Credit: Genius Assembly
+65 9183 1993
212 Hougang Street 21 Hougang #01-319 2nd Floor, Singapore
How to get there?
3 mins walk from Kovan MRT
Entrance is behind the Laundromart shop
Close to Jforte Sportainment center