We can all agree that parenting is not always easy!
That is why Mallika Kripalani would like to show you how you can be more mindful and present in your daily parenting. Join her to find out all about mindfulness and understand more about yourself as a parent. You will also learn strategies to respond to situations instead of reacting to them. You can use everyday moments to build and practice mindfulness - the more you practice, the more benefit you and your family will receive!
The talk will cover the following topics:
- A very brief introduction to the secular definition of mindfulness
- Overview of mindfulness in student populations
- Multiple strategies for daily practice
- Acceptance and Commitment Matrix
- Goal setting for ongoing implementation
Credit: image of German European School Singapore
+65 6469 1131
2 Dairy Farm Lane, Singapore 677621
How to get there?
Nearest Public Transport:
MRT/Bus Station: Downtown Line - Hillview Station