Have a heart of Gratitude for the food we enjoy on our table. Experience the Joy of Harvesting at our Kampung Kampus!
- Experience the joy of harvesting and discover the values and attitudes farming can teach us
- Learn basic gardening skills to prepare the ground for planting and learn basic harvesting techniques, among others.
- Relook into the relationships humans have with both land and food
- Have a better understanding of the give and take relationship we have with the farm.
- Develop appreciation and gratitude for the abundance of food we get to enjoy.
- Understand our relationship to the land Love for Earth
Image Credit: Ground-Up Initiative (GUI)
28 May, 08:30–11:30
04 June, 08:30–11:30
11 June, 08:30–11:30
18 June, 08:30–11:30
25 June, 08:30–11:30.
from: 50 SGD
to: 175 SGD
Ground-Up Initiative 91 Lorong Chencharu (Yishun) Singapore 769201