Let’s join the Penguin Bros in their South East Asia adventures by helping them solve Hanyu Pinyin puzzles along the way!
Spring’s the season to be jolly! Especially for the Penguin Brothers because the arrival of Spring marks the start of their vacation season!
This year, their Aunt (Penguin EE) has planned a special adventure for the Bros – A trip to South East Asia! She will be waiting for them right in Singapore to kick start the trip!
All pumped up, the Penguin Bros arrived at the airport with their suitcases, all ready to check-in, only to find their air-tickets missing! Oh no...what should they do now! The plane is right about to take off!
Hanyu Pinyin Fundamentals
- Get an overview of Hanyupinyin through Games
- Learn to use Hanyupinyin to aid in Chinese Learning
- Help Instill interest in students towards Chinese Learning through grasping Hanyupinyin
- 10% off for signups before 28 Feb
- Additional 5% off with every friend or sibling referral
Image Credit: HAHA Chinese
1 day: 120 SGD
3 days: 350 SGD
4 days: 420 SGD
228A River Valley Road, Singapore 238286
How to get there?
We are just right beside Downtown Line, Fort Canning (DT20)
32, 54, 139, 195, 530