JOIMOVE Babies is a low impact dance class for adults with babies from 4 to 18 months
Through Joimove Babies, you can meet new friends, discover wonderful benefits of babywearing dancing, introduce your baby to new styles of music and movement including salsa, belly, swing and ballet. Joimove Babies classes aim to bring people together, sharing the benefits of dancing and parenting by creating a positive and social atmosphere for everyone No dance experience is required. Mummies-to-be is welcome to join too.
What to expect?
- Circle time (Get to know each other and the environment)
- Gentle warm up with Safety Briefing and checks
- Dance with your little ones
- Picnic + Sharing Session (sandwich, fruits and drink will be provided)
What to bring/wear?
- Pants and covered shoes
- Water bottle (you can refill at nearby water cooler)
- Picnic mat (we can share if you doesn’t have one)
- Baby carrier (no hip seat allowed)
Gathering Point: Jurong Central Park, 609961 (Grass area opposite sand playground)
Every Wednesday from 28 Aug to 30 Sep 19, 9.30am - 10.30am
Suitable for children age 4 to 18 months
$15 for 1 child + 1 adult
Additional child/adult = $1
Image Credit: Hommeet
Dance and Picnic by mama Tiffany Lim: 15 SGD
Jurong Central Park, 609961 (Grass area opposite sand playground)
How to get there?
Gathering point: Jurong Central Park, 609961 (Grass area opposite sand playground)