Interactive Virtual Music Workshop - U is for UKULELE by Papa Very
Are you still struggling to find activities to occupy your children during these coronavirus days? We feel you!
Hommeet has an exciting solution for you - our Interactive Virtual Workshop. Your kids can learn, play and be creative from the comfort and safety of your home without the risk of being in crowded places.
Meet and play music with Papa Very and Elmo online!
Objective: for the child to have fun playing and making music together with their parent.
*Your own ukulele is not required but if you have any you can use it during music pretend play
What to expect
- learn structure of ukulele
- make a simple cardboard ukulele
- learn how to hold the ukulele
- learn how to play C chord
- music pretend play using the ukulele you made - learn to play a song using only one chord
- ukulele performance by special guest
The following materials will be used during the session please prepare it beforehand:
- pre-cut ukulele cardboard (download link for the template will be provided in your booking confirmation email)
- scotch tape
- marker pen/color pencil
- cute stickers to decorate the ukulele (optional)
Meet and play music with Papa Very and Elmo online, register now! Limit to 5 families only.
Parents and carers are welcomed into the class and participate along with their children.
Hi, my name is Papa Very. I am a father of 2. I like playing guitar since I was 11. Both of my children like to play music too. Even we have a family band and we have performed at so many events. I taught my children how to play ukulele since they were younger and now, they can play it anytime they like.
Remark: You will receive a booking confirmation email from Hommeet including virtual workshop Meeting ID and user guide shortly after you book. If you do not find the email (sender: firstname.lastname@example.org) in your inbox, please check your spam or junk mail folder.
Hommeet Interactive Virtual Workshop: 8 SGD