Let your baby take a trip under the sea while exploring many underwater creatures!
Make friends with Ollie the Octopus, Shawn the Shark, Fifi the Fish, Crusty the Crab and Tina the Turtle while creating a beautiful work of art and singing some songs!
- Ollie the Octopus - 5/9 May
- Shawn the Shark - 12/16 May
- Fifi the Fish - 19/23 May
- Crusty the Crab - 26/30 May
- Tina the Turtle - 2/6 June
What you need:
- Printout (Link will be sent 2 days before the workshop)
- Drawing paper A4
- Finger/ poster paint
- Scissors & glue
- Googly eyes/buttons (if possible)
- Newspaper/mat to protect painting area
- Some toys to occupy your baby
Materials for specific workshops:
- A4 Ziplock bag (Octopus)
- Newspaper (Shark)
- Icecream stick/straw/any stick/pencil (Fish)
- Paper plate (Turtle - if possible)
Aashika Cunha, born in Mumbai, has completed her Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts from Lasalle College of the Arts, Singapore in 2012. She has worked as a curator and designer at the Prince of Wales Museum in Mumbai until 2018. She has been conducting art classes and workshops for children for over 12 years all over India - museums, art institutions and cultural spaces; and is a practising mosaic artist herself. She is passionate about art and kids, and now even more so with a one year old daughter!
Parents and carers are welcomed into the class and participate along with their children.
Remark: You will receive your booking confirmation email from email@example.com that includes virtual workshop Meeting ID, password and printable (if any) shortly after you book. If you do not find the email in your inbox, please check your spam or junk mail folder.
Image Credit: Hommeet
Price: 8 SGD (siblings join in free)