Stuck at home during the coronavirus pandemic?
Let's learn to cook and have a great & unforgettable family experience. Sign up today with your child and spouse to have a great bonding time and learn essential cooking and baking techniques from our host Qian Yi.
Breakdown of the lesson:
- Introduction (5 minutes - 10 minutes)
- Hands-on cookery (20 minutes - 30 minutes)
- Closure: either Songs, Stories, literacy or Games (10 minutes)
- Kindly refer to our allergen and menu symbols (found on the poster) to understand the special ingredients and kitchen equipment(s) needed.
- Ingredients used may be different from the pictures.
- A detailed ingredient and kitchen tools/equipment list will be sent out 1 week before the workshop.
- A stand mixer is not required however a whisk will be needed for most workshops.
- For safeguarding purposes, please support your child (as and when necessary) with certain cooking methods such pan-frying, baking - bringing food in and out of the oven.
- For a positive and engaging communication between your child, yourself and me, kindly ensure your camera to be on at all times.
Hello, i am Qian Yi. I run pay sessions for parents and child. It started in June 2019, driven by the passion for early childhood education. I strive to create play opportunities and environments that promote exploration and hands-on learning for both parents and children.
Remark: You will receive a booking confirmation email from Hommeet including virtual workshop Meeting ID and user guide shortly after you book. If you do not find the email (sender: firstname.lastname@example.org) in your inbox, please check your spam or junk mail folder.
Image Credit: Hommeet
Price: 12 SGD (sibling/s join for free)