Experience the magic of camp at home. Right now.
Whether you're on spring break or enduring a school closure, our online courses are the perfect way to sharpen your tech skills from the comfort of home. Choose from Virtual Tech Camps or Online Private Lessons. With the highest quality remote instruction on the planet, you’ll unlock your brilliance.
Start learning today, from anywhere in the world.
Use promo code TOGETHER to save $100 as long as social distancing is in effect.
Our spring and summer Virtual Tech Camps are the perfect, home-based option for students seeking the collaborative spirit of our on-campus programs. For many, learning alongside others is a vital social component. Let's keep your child advancing their skills, engaging with other students, and building confidence!
For all skill levels, ages 7-19.
- Structured, weeklong sessions available now in multiple time zones (5 consecutive days, Monday-Friday)
- A balanced schedule including 2 hours of live instruction + 2 hours of self-paced project development per day
- The hottest curriculum in Python, Java, Minecraft, Roblox, AI, Unreal Engine, Adobe, 3D modeling, and more
- 5 students max per instructor, blending personalized learning and time to socialize
- Personalized instructor feedback delivered via email so you can track your child's success
Or, try Online Private Lessons
When times are tough, we band together
Introducing our Free Sibling Policy
Learn to code. Discover AI. Mod Minecraft. Create with Roblox. Develop a video game with Unreal. Your child can choose from one of our themes, or customize their own! With one-on-one attention from our iD Certified Instructors, they’ll build in-demand skills and create a completely personalized project—all from the comfort of home. For all skill levels, ages 7-19.
- 60-minute sessions with ultimate scheduling flexibility
- Exciting curriculum tailored to your child's interests and skill level
- Project-based course bundles that promote fast advancement and increased confidence (choose from single lessons, 5-packs, or 12-packs)
- Post-session progress reports via email so you can track your child's success
- NEW! Your child can bring a sibling (or friend) to their sessions for free. When times are tough, we band together
Image Credit: iD Tech