Give your child a powerful start in STEM
Your kids face a future of rapid change and the most urgent and complex challenges in history.
Invention Education is the key to spark lifelong passion in STEM to future proof our workforce.
By nurturing young learners early with an inventiveness mindset will yield an entrepreneurial spirit.
Such resilience will have impactful values and habits for life.
We know that invention improves lives. It provides new solutions to health,transportation, technology, the environment and more.
Invention is also the source of new jobs, new industries, and expanded economic opportunity.
STEMIE stands for STEM+Invention+Entrepreneurship. Through hands-on, real-world, project-based learning activities, and exciting events:
- Students learn to define real-world problems which demand attention.
- Students gain the confidence and important 21st century skills to invent their own future.
- Students learn to use the design-thinking framework to solve real-world problems.
- Day 1: What is Invention? How to identify real world problems that needs a solution?
- Day 2: Learn to Ideate through SCAMPER
- Day 3: Build and Test Solutions
- Day 4: Putting the 7-steps together.
- Ages 7 to 9: 9am to 10:30am
- Ages 10 to 15: 11am to 12:30pm
Images Credit: IDE Academy
Invention Sprint : 300 SGD (Every participant will receive a personal set of architectural or mechanical set to learn skills to build, test and reconfigure prototypes in addition to an invention log.)
+65 9888 9771
111 Middle Rd, Singapore
How to get there?
Wear your mask. Children 12 years and below who find it hard to wear masks, or persons with health conditions causing medical difficulties when masks are worn, may wear face shields instead.
Keep your group size to no more than 5 people.
Checking in via TraceTogether is compulsory and visitors are reminded to bring their tokens or keep their apps running throughout their visit.
If you are feeling unwell or experiencing fever, please refrain from making a trip to NDC.
Check-in to the National Design Centre must be done using TraceTogether, either via the app or the token. This also applies to any other specific units that you visit within the building.
Please be informed that real-time building occupancy will be monitored to ensure that NDC is operating within permissible capacity.
Check out using TraceTogether.