In this workshop, participants will be introduced to the world of IoT through interaction with micro:bit.
Participants will create practical applications such as Step Counter and Gesture Controlled mechanism.
- Introduction to Micro:bit
- Basics of coding
- Exploring Sensors Such as Accelerometer
- Mathematical Concepts & Computational Thinking
- Create Step Counter (Activity Tracker)
- Design Gesture Controlled activity (Accelerometer)
- Wireless Communication via Radio
For enquiries please email at email@example.com or call +65 6580 4555.
Bring along a friend and avail our special buddy offer and save S$100* on two tickets!
Also sign up for all three of our Micro:Bit holiday workshops on Essentials, Innovation explorer & Robotics Odyssey for only S$400*
Image Credit: Informatics Academy
3 June, time: 10:00-17:00.
Price: 180 SGD
+65 6580 4555
100 Victoria Street #13-01/02 National Library Building, Singapore 188064