In this workshop, participants will be introduced to the world of IoT through interaction with micro:bit.
Participants will learn to create practical applications such as Alarm System and Wireless Smart home control.
- Introduction to Micro:bit
- Basics of coding
- Exploring Sensors Such As Accelerometer
- Mathematical Concepts & Computational Thinking
- RGB LED Mood Lamp (Creating an array of colours)
- Light Sensor (Burglar Alert)
- Brightness Control (Increase/Decrease Brightness)
- Gesture Control (Accelerometer to Control LED)
- Wireless Communication via Radio
For enquiries please email at email@example.com or call +65 6580 4555.
Bring along a friend and avail our special buddy offer and save S$100* on two tickets!
Also sign up for all three of our Micro:Bit holiday workshops on Essentials, Innovation explorer & Robotics Odyssey for only S$750*
Image Credit: Informatics Academy
4 June, time: 10:00-17:00.
Price: 300 SGD
+65 6580 4555
100 Victoria Street #13-01/02 National Library Building, Singapore 188064