For the first time, Pinkfong and Baby Shark will be having a concert at Jurong Bird Park!
Go on a wild adventure as they learn about the different animals that live in the jungle.
Join us on the Pinkfong Baby Shark Jungle Adventures!
- 6.30pm - gates open - Jurong Bird Park entrance
- 6.30pm - the friendly Eagle mascot meet & greet - Penguin Coast
- 6.45pm - junior the white-tailed Sea Eagle animal meet & greet - Tram Station 1 Phototpoint
- 7.15pm - sing, dance and have fun with Pinkfong and Baby Shark - Pools Amphitheatre
- 8.30pm - Pinkfong and Baby Shark meet & greet - Pools Amphitheatre
- 8.45pm - home sweet home
Image Credit: Jurong Bird Park
WRS Member: 50 SGD
Public: 70 SGD
+ 65 6269 3411
Jurong Bird Park, 2 Jurong Hill, Singapore 628925
How to get there?
MRT station: Boon Lay (EW27)
Connecting buses: Bus No. 194
From Boon Lay bus interchange