Families planning their Halloween celebrations at LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort are in for yet another treat this year.
From 1st October 2019 until 3rd November 2019:
- Enjoy 50% discount off day ticket when an Annual Pass holder brings along a friend for spooky fun celebration.
- Children dressed in Halloween costumes can also enter for free when accompanied by an adult with full-priced ticket to LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort!
During this period, the resort will be decked out in a spooky fun Halloween theme, complete with spooky fun activities for every ghost hunter and trick-or-treater.
For the first time, LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort is employing augmented reality (“AR”) technology to provide a more immersive eduplay experience for the whole family.
At the Hidden Sides Haunted School Bus which will be parked at the beginning area of the LEGOLAND theme park, families can hunt for LEGO ghosts through the AR platform available with the built LEGO sets.
This limited-time interactive experience is in line with the recent launch of the brand-new LEGO Hidden Sides which are basically three games rolled into one: It is a classic building toy, a tech toy, and an AR game.
“At LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort, we are always exploring new and innovative ways we can celebrate our yearly celebrations such as Brick-or-Treat. This year, the new Hidden Sides set offer our visitors a fun new experience through AR, blending future tech with our timeless toy. We believe in harnessing new technologies to help families be more creative, learn how to problem solve and ultimately, build better relationships with each other,“ said Kurt Stocks, General Manager at LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort.
More Spooky Fun for Everyone
Meanwhile, diehard Trick-or-Treat-ers should head straight to the Knock Knock Alley where they can meet new and interesting LEGO characters, collect the best treats, and peek into brand new worlds with every door they knock on.
That’s not all! There will be tons of other fun Halloween-themed activities available at the park, including:
- Frankie’s Haunted Hoedown The biggest Halloween party in town where everyone, including Frankenstein, Vampire, and Witch, are invited!
- LEGO Friends Halloween Special – Meet the LEGO Friends at their LIVE show as they do their high-energy performances in their special Halloween outfits.
- Brick-or-Treat themed building activities – Help the scarecrows build LEGO pumpkins for their Pumpkin patch and scare away the ghosts and ghouls!
- SEA LIFE is Haunted! – The marine sanctuary is haunted! Help aquarists find and capture all 8 ghosts in SEA LIFE Malaysia and stand a chance to win a surprise gift!
For more information on ticket and annual pass prices, please visit:
For upcoming activities and happenings around the theme park and resort, check out LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort official website www.legoland.com.my and/or follow the social media pages on Facebook and Instagram.
Image Credit: LEGOLAND Malaysia
1-Day Combo Ticket for Theme Park + SEA LIFE Child / Senior: 73 SGD (MYR 221)
1-Day Combo Ticket for Theme Park + SEA LIFE Adult: 92 SGD ( MYR 278)
+607 597 8888
No 7, Jalan Legoland, Bandar Medini, 79250 Nusajaya, Johor, Malaysia
How to get there?
How to get to LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort