Celebrate Brick-Tacular Holidays this Christmas at LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort with a host of fun activities in the Hotel, Theme Park, Water Park and SEA LIFE.
1.Enchanted Forest @ Theme Park
Step into the magical world of the Enchanted Forest from the Hotel to the Theme Park where friendly walking enchanted tree and forest fairies roam. Experience the beauty of winter woodland and witness the majestic Giant LEGO® Christmas Tree. Challenges and quests to help the pixies and elves of LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort also await the adventurous ones:
- Daily Enchanted Spectacular Farewell Parade – March alongside all-time favourite LEGO® characters with a Live Marching Brass Band! The daily farewell parade ends with a spectacular Pyro Sparkles display at closing.
- Santa’s Grotto – Santa welcomes both good and naughty ones into his warm and cosy cabin. Celebrate the festive season with him and his friendly elves.
- Elves’ Workshop & Pixie Village – Help the elves build LEGO® gifts for Santa before Christmas eve, or build and display your own magical LEGO® Toadstools creations at the Pixie village.
- The Lumberjacks – The Lumberjacks have arrived in the enchanted forest. Instead of chopping down the forest, they are here to strut their best breakdance moves! Join in on the fun and learn some new grooves.
2.Where is Santa & Rudolf? @ SEA LIFE
Go on a quest to help the marine sanctuary’s aquarists to find and capture the missing Santa and his reindeer. Complete the quest and be rewarded with an awesome surprise!
In the spirit of the holiday season, kids go free with every two paid adult ticket.
1 day adult pass to Theme Park and SEA LIFE: 88 SGD (From RM262 or SGD88 (1 day adult pass to Theme Park and SEA LIFE) https://www.legoland.com.my/book-visit/admission-tickets-and-annual-passes/)
+607 597 8888
7, Jalan Legoland | Bandar Medini, Johor Bahru 79250, Malaysia
How to get there?
LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort is located at Iskandar Puteri (also known as Nusajaya), Johor, Malaysia. Iskandar Puteri is located west of Johor Bahru, in close proximity to Port of Tanjung Pelepas and Gelang Patah. It is also strategically located within a 55-minute drive from Singapore's Changi International Airport, a regional aviation hub, and 20 minutes from Johor's Senai International Airport.
- From the North-South Highway / Senai Airport
Take Tuas / Iskandar Puteri / Pontian / Tanjung Pelepas EXIT 253 > Proceed to Iskandar Puteri EXIT 312 > LEGOLAND®Malaysia Resort signage will lead you to the destination!
- From Johor Bahru / CIQ / Singapore via the Coastal Highway
From Danga Bay, proceed straight via the Coastal Highway > Proceed all the way to Iskandar Puteri > LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort will be seen before reaching Kota Iskandar
- From Singapore via the Tuas Second Link
Proceed until you see the Iskandar Puteri EXIT 312 > You will see LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort signage
- GPS Coordinate
Degrees, Minutes, & Seconds: 1º 25’ 38" N 103º 37’ 47" E
Decimal Degrees: 1.427361, 103.62987
- GPS: N 1 25.642, E 103 37.792
To find out more details how to get to LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort by bus, please click here