The Vision is to nurture every child in the program into a child that is confident, independent and has an innate desire to learn & experience
With activities that are focused on music, art, sensory activities, games, Little Skittles guarantees that the playgroup is not only enriching for the child but also for parents as well!
The Little Skittles Parent-Child Playgroup is a unique curriculum centered around experiences to provide your child the opportunity to develop their creativity, imagination, and confidence in an environment that is safe, secure & conducive.
The Vision is to nurture every child in the program into a child that is confident, independent and has an innate desire to learn & experience.
Event Activities & Format
- 9.20am – 9.35am – Arrival/ Free-Play
- 9.35am – 9.50am – Circle time
- 9.50am – 10.05am – Art & Craft OR Sensory Play
- 10.05am – 10.15am – Outdoor play
- 10.15am – 10.25am – Music & Movement OR Storytime
- 10.25am – 10.30am – Parachute and Bubble Play /Goodbye
For more information about the playgroup, you can call at +65 8313 9555 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit: Images of Little Skittles International Preschool
Fee: 27.62 SGD
+65 8313 9555
11 Margate Road Singapore 438052