What makes objects move the way they do? Children can study about forces and explore how they result in motion in this STEM workshop.
Join us in this STEM workshop as your child explores the disciple of Science. They will go through various hands-on activities to develop the understanding, interest and love for Science.
Date: 3 June 2020
Time: 2pm - 4pm
Venue: Times Centre, 1 New Industrial Road, Singapore 536196
Registration: $89 (excluding admin fee)
PROMO CODE: Enter EB10 to enjoy a 10% saving.
MAGIC OR ELECTRICITY
All children can be a superhero in this activity. To create a superpower related to electricity - Static Electricity to be precise. Children will learn how static electricity can move an object without touching it.
AIR BALL FLOATER
Air is something that we can't see but can feel. Children will design an air ball floater to witness how powerful air can be.
DIY MIGHTY BEAN
Children will learn how to build a Mighty Bean using everyday household material. Through this experiment, they will develop a stronger understanding on forces and motions.
ONLINE SAVING: 10%
PROMO CODE: TK10
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Due to limited seats, all seat confirmation is based on a first-come, first-served basis with 100% payment of the workshop.
- This is a student-only workshop.
- No refund will be allowed when there is a “no-show” on the day of workshop or no promocode is applied before payment is made.
- A minimum of six (6) students is needed to start the workshop. Any workshop with less than six (6) will be closed or participants may choose to reschedule the workshop at the next available workshop.
- Marshall Cavendish Education reserve the rights to make any changes to the workshop, amend timing, availability, venues according to the programme requirements and its terms and condition without prior notice.
Child Registration: 89 SGD (Register here --> https://www.eventbrite.com/e/forces-and-motion-stem-workshop-for-primary-2-tickets-94758875347)
1 New Industrial Road, Singapore 536196