English - the language which we use in our daily lives can be challenging at times, especially when one is trying to relay a story via writing.
When learning with the right approach, it can actually be a breeze! Join trainer Susan Amy and friendly and inquisitive monster “Gum” to learn and explore the different techniques of composition writing and how to do well in it!
Your child will get to experience:
- How to connect the pictures and find common themes
- Brainstorming how the pictures can help build a story
- Building a story structure
- Developing creative words and phrases
- Writing 2 creative stories using the tools and techniques
- How to add in the right descriptive words
- Using the common errors checklist to edit their writing
- Presenting their story
What your child will require during class:
- Activities will be hands on and interactive. To get involved, students need to have the following:
- Colour pencils or pens
- Worksheets provided and printed out on A4 paper (80gm is best)
- Lined paper for brainstorming and vocabulary activities
- A monster to show the class; this can be a cartoon, a soft toy, model or picture (be ready to describe your monster)
The workshop will be conducted online. Materials will be made available prior to the sessions for printing.
USE PROMOCODE: TIKI10 to enjoy a 10% saving.
Image Credit: Marshall Cavendish Education
Registration required: 90 SGD
+65 6213 9300