Actors Centre Kids for Nursery 1 and Nursery 2
This is a theme-based programme that uses: stories; songs; discussions; drama activities; craft work; movement; music and improvised adventures to develop Confidence, Creativity and Collaboration.
Each day, your child will take home a craft created in class that is related to and used in their themed adventure activities.
In this boot camp, your child will:
- Learn to build characterisation through acting techniques based on the individual themes.
- Improve emotional control through emotion-based explorations.
- Improve vocal projection and oral language skills by speaking in front of their friends and in group settings.
- Develop the confidence to express their ideas through open discussions, storytelling and improvisation.
- Explore language and develop comprehension skills by taking part in interactive storytelling.
- Develop gross motor skills through drama, songs and movement.
- Develop collaboration skills by listening and accepting others’ ideas through various team-based theatrical activities.
- Develop creativity by participating in exciting, improvised adventures.
- Take home a daily craft related to and used in their themed adventure activities.
Image Credit: MindChamps Pte Ltd
N1 and N2: 250 SGD (BOOK VIA http://workshops.mindchamps.com/#ack)
Level 17 HDB Hub, East Wing, Toa Payoh, Singapore 310480