MuzArt East Coast invites you to celebrate your kids birthday party in a fun and creative atmosphere!
For TICKIKIDS readers only!
Save up to 5 % off with TICKIKIDS in February 2020. To get the discount just inform that you are a TICKIKIDS' reader!
Party Package (3-hour)
Host the perfect art party at MuzArt East Coast with our 3-hour party package! Have a blast with some painting or craft activities and games for your special celebration!
- Use of party room and reception area
- Themed decorations
- Guided group art activity for kids
- Gift for the birthday child
- Return gift for the guests
Call us to inquire about time slots.
Price per child (minimum of 10 per party): $40
Terms of Booking
- A minimum of 10 children is required to book the package.
- A minimum deposit of 50% must be done 10 days prior to your event to confirm your booking.
- Catering is not included in the package rate. Guests are free to set up their own catering in the reception area.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited in the premises.
- Users are to hold their party booking during the stipulated time period. Room may not be sublet to another user.
- Users must report all accidents/ incidents at the time of incident to the facility operator on duty.
- Users are liable and responsible for any damage caused to the facility by the guests of
- the organization.
- Users must conform to all prevailing by-laws and policies under Singapore law, including but not limited to unruly and/or disruptive behavior, alcohol and smoking.
- No sale of food or drinks (including beer or liquor) is allowed.
Call: 9188 2700
Image Credit: MuzArt East Coast
Wed–Fri 13:30–21:00, Sat–Sun 09:00–18:00.
Price per child: 40 SGD (minimum of 10 per party)
+65 9188 2700
406 Joo Chiat Place #03-21/22 The Yard, Singapore 428084
How to get there?
Buses: 15, 33, 150 and 155
Closest MRT: Eunos EW Line and Dakota Circle Line
From Eunos Station - take 15 on Jalan Eunos from the Opposite Eunos Station bus stop
From Dakota Station - take 33 on Old Airport Road from the Dakota Station Exit A/Block 99 bus stop
Landmark: opposite the Parkway East Hospital