Be one of the first few to take a look at what PlayFACTO School's (PFS) Junior Enrichment has to offer!
A preschool education programme that focuses on your child's holistic development through play-based learning, positive education and experiential learning. Be one of the first to receive a complimentary week of lessons worth $100.
Find out why are awarded the:
- Best Play-Based Math School
- Creative Math Programme
What Is PFS's Junior Enrichment?
- Daily (9 am to 12 pm) drop off programme for preschoolers 3 to 6 years old
- Structured academic preparation in English, Chinese, Math and Science
- Nurtures life skills required for children to succeed in Primary Education
PFS's Junior Enrichment's Positive Holistic Approach
Through research conducted by leading educational experts in Korea on Play-based learning combined with our Positive Education framework, we have intentionally designed 2 succinct yet powerful play-based lessons where your child will go through each day that aims to maximise their learning in the short 3 hours your child is with us.
The Academic Track is built on the learning goals recommended by the Ministry of Education (MOE). Click here for more information about MOE's guidelines. This track provides the necessary academic preparation so that our Juniors are prepped for the next phase of their education.
The Enrichment Track is built on our Positive Education framework designed to develop your child's well being. This track provides a fun and holistic learning experience designed to encourage intellectual curiosity, foster creativity, and inspire the pursuit of learning.
PFS's Junior Enrichment HOMES Methodology
At PFS, your little one hones higher-order thinking skills required for primary school through an approach called HOMES Methodology:
- Hands-On for Better Memory Retention
- Open-Ended Experiences Encourages Creativity in Solving Problems
- Meaningful Real-life Scenarios & Stories to Engage the Right Brain
- Empathy Helps Breed Collaboration Between Peers
- Sensory Oriented to Stimulate the Brain
PFS's Junior Enrichment Complimentary Week
Unlike all preschool open houses, we understand that having an Open House might not be enough exposure for preschoolers to overcome separation anxiety. As such, having a complimentary week allows you our parents the luxury of having a trial before committing to a full term.
+65 9773 4336
Tampines Mart Block 11 #02-05, Singapore