Royal Academy of Dance (RAD) is one of the world’s most influential dance education organisations.
During the lesson, RAD syllabus will be introduced to build their passion for dance. Participants will be able to pick up classical ballet techniques, musicality, performance skills, coordination, discipline, vocabulary as well as lines and movement quality.
Benefits Of Ballet Dance:
- Maintain good body posture in stationary positions and while moving through space
- Execute coordinated arm and leg movements
- Gain basic understanding and knowledge of classical ballet orientation and terminology
- Demonstrate an awareness of space by dancing in different formations and patterns
- Move consciously to varying musical elements such as rhythm, melody, volume and time
- Express emotions and ideas through the use of mime and other dance movements.
Toddlers Ballet (4-5 Years Old)
- Time :4.45pm – 5.30pm
- Fees* :$65 (SAFRA Members) | $80 (Guests)
Pre Primary (5-6 Years Old)
- Time :5.30pm – 6.15pm
- Fees* :$70 (SAFRA Members) | $85 (Guests)
Primary (6-7 Years Old)
- Time :6.15pm – 7.00pm
- Fees* :$75 (SAFRA Members) | $90 (Guests)
*Fees are inclusive of GST and valid for 4 lessons per term.
For registration and payment, please register via mySAFRA portal or proceed to any SAFRA Customer Service Counters, open daily from 9am – 9pm.
For more information, please contact Shamsul at firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit: image of SAFRA
Toddlers Ballet SAFRA Members: 65 SGD
Toddlers Ballet Guests: 80 SGD
Pre Primary SAFRA Members: 70 SGD
Pre Primary Guests: 85 SGD
Primary SAFRA Members: 75 SGD
Primary Guests: 90 SGD
+65 6259 4000
293 Toa Payoh Lorong 6 Singapore 319387