Embark on an adventure along Sentosa's coastline with tour guides!
One of Singapore’s last remaining coastal cliff and rocky shores, the Siloso Headland (also known as Tanjung Rimau) is a natural treasure trove on Sentosa. Home to corals, seagrass, and a wide variety of marine wildlife, Siloso Headland also boasts beautiful landscape with the original and aged old rock outcrop.
2021 S.H.I.P. tours:
- Registrations for the tour sessions will be done through a ballot system, which opens 1 month before the scheduled date.
- You may register your interest over a period of 2 weeks starting from the 2nd Friday of the prior month @ 6am.
- The final submission for the ballot closes on 4th Friday of the month @ 6pm.
- Confirmation emails your outcome will be sent out by the last Monday of the month by 6pm.
Existing things to note:
- The tour is approximately 2 hours long which involves walking over uneven natural surfaces and loose rocks. The water level may get as high as knee-deep, and participants should be prepared to get their feet and shoes submerged in water.
- Guest who are not in proper footwear (Fully-covered shoes with non-slip soles) will not be allowed to participate in the tour.
- It is recommended to bring a hat and water bottle, as it can get quite hot, and a poncho in case of light rain.
- The tour may be cancelled if there is unfavorable weather (e.g. thunderstorms)
Image & Video Credit: Sentosa
14 June - 15 June, time: 07:00-09:00
27 June - 28 June, time: 07:00-09:00
13 July, time: 07:00-09:00
26 July, time: 07:00-09:00
27 July - 28 July, time: 07:00-09:00
12 August, time: 07:00-09:00
25 August, time: 08:00-10:00
6 November - 7 November, time: 17:00-19:00
4 December - 6 December, time: 17:00-19:00.
Admission: Free (Island admission and car park charges apply)
+65 6736 8672
Sentosa Southern Islands
How to get there?
By Cable Car:
Get into Sentosa by Cable Car and you will be rewarded with an aerial overview of the Island including Resorts World Sentosa and Universal Studios, Singapore’s City skyline and Harbour. The best mode of transport into the island takes you directly to the attractions hub of Sentosa: Imbiah Lookout. Alight and be ready to kick-start your Sentosa journey with 11 attractions to choose from at Imbiah Lookout.
To get here, alight at Harbourfront MRT and take Exit B (Harbourfront Centre). Follow directional signs leading to Singapore Cable Car station at Harbourfront Tower II. Double the pleasure as your ticket gains you admission into Sentosa, as well as Asia’s First Cable Car Museum.
Take the North-East Line or Circle Line and alight at the HarbourFront Station. From there, you may either take the Sentosa Express located at the 3rd level of VivoCity shopping mall (Lobby L), or take a leisurely stroll down along the Sentosa Boardwalk into Sentosa. Train fares vary.
By Sentosa Express:
The Sentosa Express, located at VivoCity (Lobby L, Level 3), provides easy access to Sentosa, HarbourFront Center.
By Shuttle Bus from Beach Station to Vivo City (One - Way Out of Sentosa)
Every Friday - Sunday and Public Holidays 6pm to 9pm (last bus from Beach Station at 9pm)
By Public Buses:
Take a bus and alight along Telok Blangah Road. From there, you may either take the Sentosa Express located at the 3rd level of VivoCity shopping mall (Lobby L), or take a leisurely stroll along the Sentosa Boardwalk into Sentosa.
Bus numbers: 65, 80, 93, 188, 855, 10, 30, 97, 100, 131, 143, 145, 166