In this STEAM-based 5-day camp, your little ones will code a game, build a robot, learn about Depleting Resources and urban farming, and set up stall to sell their goods in a Market Day!
Key learning outcomes:
- Acquire key tech skills - coding and robotics
- Setting up their very own business stall to sell a product (themes: urban farming, cooking or baking)
- Hone 21st century skills of critical thinking, collaboration, and communication
Throughout the week, there will be highs and lows, frustrations and moments of triumph, but new lessons will be learnt, ideas will be tested, limits will be pushed and lives will be changed forever.
Day 1 - Code a simple animation and game (Chase the cheese) with Tynker
Day 2 - Build, program and design Lego Mindstorms EV3 robots and give it their unique design to win in Battle Bots
Day 3 - Attend a craft or indoor farming workshop, pick up a new craft, and decide on what goods they want to create and sell for their bazaar
Day 4 - Learn about branding, packaging and pricing of their products, and start preparing their goods
Day 5 - Sales pitching at their very own goods Bazaar!
What do you get:
- Exclusive Change the World tee
- Experience of running a business (and making your own money)
- Lunch across all days
- Official certificate
- Ipad or Tablet (we have limited units available for loan, on a first come first served basis)
Image Credit: Smarter Me
Price: 595 SGD
+65 9180 9791
Trehaus, Funan Mall, 109 North Bridge Road
How to get there?
Walking distance from City Hall MRT