A creative endeavour to provide a mindfulness-based and nature-inspired learning experience for children
The programme seeks to promote cognitive and motor development, as well as equip children with the knowledge, skills and social values for a healthy and purposeful future, through a series of indoor and outdoor workshops.
Why L.E.A.D with Nature?
It is an exciting brave new world of scientific and technological advancements but the very technology has permeated our lives so much so it is impacting the social fabric of our society. Our children have a constant pressure to succeed amidst distractions from technology and social media demands.
1. Promotes physical, emotional and cognitive well-being
2. Improves attention and focus
3. Promotes conscious decision-making
4. Builds self-confidence and resilience
5. Improves ability to cope with stress
6. Promotes healthy social interactions
7. Builds mindful and purposeful leadership skills
- 27 - 30 November 2018 (Tues-Fri)
- 4-7 December 2018 (Tues-Fri)
Time: 8.00 am - 10.30am daily
Register Now and Know more about the programme!
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest
Image Credit: Social Innovation Park
Early bird promotion / per child : 180 SGD (for registration by 15 Nov)
Early bird promotion / for siblings (2 children): 300 SGD (for registration by 15 Nov)
L.E.A.D. with Nature / per child : 220 SGD
L.E.A.D. with Nature / for siblings (2 children): 340 SGD
+ 65 63126200
Social Innovation Park, 50 Punggol East Singapore 828826
How to get there?