The Urban Park transforms into a train this October!
A representation of the exciting contents you can find in selected themed trains in Japan, “Autumn in the Train” brings to you flavours of the season and activities to celebrate the Railroad Day "Tetsudou-no-hi”!
"Tetsudou-no-hi" falls on the 14th of October in Japan. The themed event “Autumn in the Train” features Japan’s popular experience themed trains showcasing some of the contents one can enjoy inside selected special trains during the Autumn season!
Suitable for the working crowd and families, the event will transform the Urban Park into a train-like space with Japanese food, activities and special merchandise relating to Autumn and rail!
HIGHLIGHTS: JCC Cinema (Japanese movie/anime screening), Pikachu Meet & Greet, Jazz performances, DJ music etc.
Confirmed food vendors:
- Kirin (Beer)
- JAPAN RAIL CAFE (Crispy chicken, sweet potato chips)
- T's Tan Tan (Vegan ramen/tantanmen from Tokyo)
- JAPAN POINT (Roasted sweet potatoes, ice cream melon buns)
- Hattendo Singapore (chestnut cream buns, hotdog buns)
- SAMURICE (onigiri, Bento)
- Chef Yamashita (Autumn flavoured cakes)
- Teppei Syokudo (Grilled salmon belly)
- Fumen (Udon)
- Kagome Singapore (Packet fruit juices)
- Taimatsu (Plum wine)
- Sakanadonya Kunimaru (stir-fried dishes)
*Vendors and sponsors may be subjected to further changes. Stay tuned for further updates!
Image Credit: Japan Trail Cafe, Tanjong Pagar Centre
+65 6534 3132
1 Wallich Street #31-01 Guoco Tower, Singapore 078881