The Artground has a variety of age-specific drop-in programmes on the weekends that participants will get to enjoy!
From 30 August April 2018 to 6 January 2019, children between 0 – 12 years will get to experience play space HULLABALOO – an explosion of colours, patterns and shapes in a whimsical lanscape. Taking cues from the natural environment, Hullabaloo encourages children to see the space from different perspectives, imagine a world of magic, and immerse themselves in the kind of fun that beats at the heart of creativity. Entry into The Artground itself is free and donations are encouraged.
Every weekend, The Artground organises a variety of age-specific drop-in programmes that participants will get to enjoy on a first come, first served basis. This weekend, come enjoy our 30 min drop-in programmes, charged at $10 per parent-child pair/ programme. You can purchase a single ticket at the queue or TAG cards for 5 or 10 + 1 sessions at $50 and $100 respectively at the reception. There is no registration for these activities as they are first come, first served. For these 30 min sessions, an announcement will be made 5 mins before each programme and the first XX number of children in the queue will get to enjoy the programme (XX refers to the age-specified & capacity of the programme, ie TUG is for the first 15 children between 18 – 30 months).
10th November, Saturday (We will be closed at 4PM for a Private Event)
- 1.30pm - TUG by Stan (18 - 30 months, strictly limited to 15 carer-baby pairs): A performative play session for children between 18 – 30 months. Using the everyday material of strings and creativity in play to connect individuals and build relationships within each performance. Each session has a maximum capacity of 15 parent-child pairs.
- 2.30pm - Here, There. Where? By The Kueh Tutus (4 - 8 years): A performance and a game, where the children decide where the dancers go and figure out what the dancers want, to get to the next level.
11th November, Sunday
- 10.30am - A Little Here, A Little There by The Kueh Tutus (Crawlers, 5 - 12 months): Let your baby make his/her mark on this performance. Dancers trace the babies’ trajectories; drawing inspiration from their movements to form mini duets.
- 11.30am - Terrific Tales by The Storytelling Centre Limited (3 - 7 years): The perfect introduction to the art of storytelling especially for little listeners, followed by a simple craft activity.
- 2.30pm - Cardboard City by Stan (Strictly Pre-walking babies): An exploration for pre-walking babies to inhabit and extend their spatial awareness amongst the everyday materials in this City designed just for them.
- 3.30pm - Sing and Dance with the M&Ms (2 - 6 years): Join the M&M duo as they add on their own twist to familiar children and folk songs. No equipment needed, just bring your lungs!
- 4.30pm - Baby Beat by Kulcha Pop (8 - 36 months): A cozy performance of classical music favourites with classic and ethnic instruments for the youngest of audiences. This session features Rozie on the Er Hu and Zhong Hu and Stan on keyboard.
Image Credit: The Artground
Parent-Child Pair: 10 SGD
+65 6925 0621
90 Goodman Road Block J #01-40, Singapore 439053
How to get there?
- Bus Numbers – 12, 14, 30, 30E, 158, 196 & 401
- Alight at Bus Stop (91099) along Mountbatten Road.
- Alight at Circle Line’s Mountbatten MRT Station and take Exit B.