Want a manual to navigate being a parent to a toddler? Yes, us too.
Introducing our 4 hour The Way of Eight© workshops where parents are given the 8 simple, yet effective, tools to nurture confident, happy and independent children.
With each tool, we also explore your own parenting style and potential roadblocks you may face when adopting some of the ideas.
It is super handy for all parents with children aged 0 to 6 years old.
This Montessori-based workshop was developed in collaboration with experts in the field; teachers, principals and your children! It is designed to empower both parents and children.
Topics Covered Include:
- Why Montessori philosophy and how can it benefit me?
- How can we incorporate the philosophy at home?
- What are some personal roadblocks that are challenging me?
- How can we better manage stressful situations?
- How do we design suitable play spaces and activities for your child?
- Develop your OWN parenting style
- Learn how to create a nurturing environment for a child’s optimal development
- Recognise key milestones in your child's development and optimise their growth
- Successfully introduce Montessori philosophy into your everyday life
- Plan and design engaging activities for your child
The workshop starts off with a brief introduction of what Montessori is, before we dive into the 8 key concepts that make up the philosophy. This section will cover topics such as how to set up a conducive play area for our children to keep them engaged, how to introduce the concept of independence, empathy and respect to our children, how to effectively manage tantrums, and how to help our children learn more effectively. The workshop ends with an introduction of practical activities to help build our children's mastery of skills.
Parents are encouraged to ask questions throughout the session so that you leave feeling confident and empowered!
To register, email email@example.com.
Fee is $135 per parent, $260 per couple.
Image Credit: The Bright Life
per parent: 135 SGD
per couple: 260 SGD
+65 8752 2217
The Herencia, 46 Kim yam Road, #01-06/07, Singapore 239351