Over the course of 4 days, we invite teenagers (12 to 17 years old) to learn the basics of improvisational theatre.
Each session will focus on a specific aspect of improv, such as character development, narrative construction, and stage etiquette. Participants will grow important skills (listening, creativity, yes and-ing), learn acting techniques, and create compelling stories with their fellow improvisers... all while having a lot of fun!
- Duration: 4 days x 3 hours (Monday-Thursday)
- Location: 62B South Bridge Road, Singapore 058692
- Prerequisites: None! No theatre experience required!
Phase 3 COVID measures: 8 participants maximum, mask/face shield must be worn when not performing.
Image Credit: The Improv Company
29 November - 2 December, See the website for the opening hours
6 December - 9 December, See the website for the opening hours
13 December - 16 December, See the website for the opening hours
20 December - 23 December, See the website for the opening hours
27 December - 30 December, See the website for the opening hours
3 January - 6 January, See the website for the opening hours.
Improv Theatre Youth Camps: 350 SGD (10% discount for group signups)
Kim (Artistic Director): +65 8518 4738
Miguel (Production Manager): +65 9107 3091
62B South Bridge Road, Singapore 058692
How to get there?
Nearest MRT Stations:
- NWL - Clarke Quay (5min walk)
- DTL - Telok Ayer (9min walk)
- DTL - Fort Canning (10min walk)
- NWL/DTL - Chinatown (10min walk)
- NSL/EWL - Raffles Place (10min walk)
- NSL/EWL - City Hall (10min walk)
Nearest Bus Stops:
- Boat Quay (05029)
- Clarke Quay Stn (04222)
- Clarke Quay Stn (04239)
- Carpenter St. (limited street parking)
- Hongkong St. (limited street parking)
- The Riverwalk
- Clarke Quay The Central