Join us for our parent-accompanied sessions, as our toddlers tinker & experiment with various ingredients to create their very-first recipes!
Besides having a fun-filled 1-hour session, your little one will also definitely pick up skills along the way, much like these:
- Fine & Gross Motor Skills
- Linguistic – vocabulary
- Numeracy – counting
- Science concepts – from experiencing & using the ingredients & utensils around them
A little warning though – they’ll keep wanting to come back for more!
- Parent & Toddler – Thai Crispy Pancake
- Parent & Toddler – Yogurt Biscuits
- Parent & Toddler – Sweet Potato Mini Cakes
- Parent & Toddler – Thumbprint Cookies
- Parent & Toddler – Fruit Daifuku
- Parent & Toddler – German Potato Cookies
Image Credit: The Little Things
19 June, 09:00–10:00
03 July, 09:00–10:00
17 July, 09:00–10:00.
Price: 38 SGD
+65 6456 3140
244 Upper Thomson Rd, Singapore
How to get there?
Above Aedno Learning Centre, along a row of shop houses before Thomson Community Club.
Nearest MRT: Marymount station (circle line). Walk towards Thomson Community Club and towards the row of shophouses.
Buses available: 52, 132, 162, 162M, 163, 165, 166, 167, 410, 855, 980.