This interactive 1.5 hour parent-child bonding session includes interesting art and craft activities and a short nature appreciation walk.
- Target level: Children ages 5 to 7
- Topic: Protect Our Pangolins
- Time: 9.30 am - 11 am
- Fees: Free
- Group Size: Maximum 10 children
- Requirements: Child must be accompanied by 1 parent
* Please select no. of children and parents before clicking on the Register button.
** Registration will open on 09 Feb and close on 22 Feb, or when maximum capacity has reached first.
Credit: image of National Parks Board
30 Venus Drive, Singapore 573858
How to get there?
By bus: 132, 163, 165, 166, 167, 855, 980
Alight at Upper Thomson Road (Opp Flame Tree Pk, Bus stop ID: 53071; Flame Tree Pk, Bus stop ID: 53069)
Or 52, 162, 162M, 410
Alight at Sin Ming Ave (Blk 454, Bus stop ID: 53369; Opp Blk 454, Bus stop ID: 53361)