A lonely child, afraid of the world and unfamiliar faces, encounters a friendly dog in the most unexpected way.
This play is a heart-warming story of a lonely child and a dog discovering friendship in all shapes, sizes, colours and ages.
Inspired by De große Hund by Andrea Hensgen and The Amazing Sarong by Quek Hong Shin.
- Directed by: Tan Beng Tian
- Script by: Tan Beng Tian
- Music by: Stan x Soap
- Set designer: Razali Semuni (Joy)
- Lighting designer: Gabriel Chan
- Puppet designers: Loo An Ni and Zahidah Abdullah (Zack)
- Costume designer: Theresa Chan
- Stage Manager: Carolene Ruth Liew
- Assistant Stage Manager: Chen Ruiyu
- Ann Lek
- Liz Sergeant Tan
- Serene Tan
- Zhou Zihao
A sensory-friendly performance provides a welcoming and relaxed environment for children, and is particularly suited for those on the autism spectrum or with sensory sensitivities. To find out what sensory-friendly performances are, visit here.
Recommended for children 2-4 years old. Audience will be seated on the floor.
Buy tickets here
PIP’s Club Special - 10% savings for 2 or more tickets.
School Bookings - For school bookings, please call Esplanade Box Office at +656828 8389
Credit: image of Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay
Price: 20 SGD
+65 6828 8377
Esplanade Recital Studio