Marine Open House
Admission is free for the first 700 pax who sign up, registration will start on 1 March 10am:
Or click here to sign up: https://marine_open_house_2019.eventbrite.sg
Programmes on the day:
- 10:15am–11:15am: Talk: “Life in the dark: a peek into the 2018 deep-sea expedition” by Iffah Iesa
- 11:30am–12:15pm: Complimentary guided tours (first 80 pax) Registration for tours begins at 9:30am.
- 12:30pm–1:00pm: Treasure Hunt! 25 correct entries will win exclusive prizes!
- 2:00pm–3:00pm: Talk: “Climate change: how is that going to affect the sea and me?” by Dr. Ow Yan Xiang
- 3:15pm–4:00pm: Complimentary guided tours (first 80 pax) Registration for tours begins at 1:30pm.
- 4:15pm–4:45pm: Treasure Hunt! 25 correct entries will win exclusive prizes!
The event is suitable for kids from 3 & above. The babies normally will tag along with their parents and experience the exhibition & games.
Image Credit: Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum
2 Conservatory Drive, Singapore 117377
How to get there?
1. Bus Number 151: Museum (Directly in front of LKCNHM)
2. Bus Number 96, 151, 151e: NUS Raffles Hall (Opposite LKCNHM)
Clementi MRT (Green colour – East-West Line)
Alight at Clementi MRT station. Take Bus Number 96 from Clementi Bus Interchange and alight at Bus Stop Number: 16161 – Museum (Directly in front of LKCNHM).