School Holiday Craft!
- Every Friday, 25 May, 1, 8, 15 & 22 June
- Every Saturday, 26 May, 2, 9, 16 & 23 June
- Every Sunday, 27 May, 3, 10 , 17 & 24 June
Including Public Holidays (29 May & 15 June)
Timing: 11am- 3.00pm
Venue: Museum Lobby
Free Drop-in Activity!
Make a Dino Pop up box or Dino Puppet.
The craft is suitable for 3 & above. For age 6 & below, parents need to assist. The craft is self-guide format, no facilitators around to assist. Instructions are provided
Credit: Image of Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum
2 Conservatory Drive, Singapore 117377
How to get there?
1. Bus Number 151: Museum (Directly in front of LKCNHM)
2. Bus Number 96, 151, 151e: NUS Raffles Hall (Opposite LKCNHM)
Clementi MRT (Green colour – East-West Line)
Alight at Clementi MRT station. Take Bus Number 96 from Clementi Bus Interchange and alight at Bus Stop Number: 16161 – Museum (Directly in front of LKCNHM).