It's time to explore the world of Julia Donaldson this June!
In these fun filled workshop, whizz around in in a forest full of different animals and meet the tiny brave mouse who encounters Gruffalo. Who knows what other creatures we will meet in the forest? A superworm, perhaps!
- Phonemic awareness: Learn the foundations of phonics and start to read words by blending individual sounds, digraphs and blends together to make words. Alongside learning to decode the words on the page, your child will also learn comprehension skills. Together, these skills will help your child on their way to becoming a keen and confident reader.
- Creative Voice: Participate in fun and engaging exercises and activities to develop new ideas and learn how to share them with others.
- Storytelling: Explore stories, ideas and adventures through group and individual improvisation.
- Freeing the Imagination: Participate in fun and engaging exercises and activities that promote spontaneity, creative expression and self-confidence.
Session 1 & 2: The Gruffalo
Sessions 3 & 4: Superworm
Children will be placed in age-specific classes.
To sign up, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Subject: I would like to sign my child up for
- Name of child:
- Age of child (as of 2022):
- Name of parent:
- Email address:
- Contact number:
Please give us at least two working days to respond to you. We will follow up with advice on how to make payment. Please note that your child's space in the workshop will not be secured until payment has been made. Thank you.
Image Credit: Mosaic Play Academy
Kids ticket : 300 SGD
+65 6970 2850
402 Joo Chiat Pl, Singapore 428082