The S.E.A. Aquarium is one of the most popular attractions in Singapore and a must for visitors to the city. Here, you can explore the marine realm of S.E.A. Aquarium at Resorts World Sentosa. The Aquarium is home to diverse species of marine animals across different habitats and guests will be awed by the fascinating marine life under the sea.
Once you skip the line and enter the Aquarium, you will feel as though you're walking right through the oceans of the world as you gaze at more than 100,000 marine animals of over 800 species. The S.E.A. Aquarium journey will take you through 49 habitats in the 10 zones, which features the Open Ocean, Red Sea, East Africa, and the South China Sea, to name a few, all of them are home to exotic species that are taken care of exquisitely in these replicas of their natural habitats. Furthermore, just to top off your S.E.A Aquarium experience, you can head to the Ocean Restaurant by Cat Cora for a fine-dining experience or S.E.A.Side Snacks if you need a quick bite.
Whatever you do, though, ensure that you get to spend plenty of time at the aquarium's centerpiece display, the Open Ocean Habitat, featuring a viewing panel measuring 36 meters in width and 8.3 meters in height – a spectacular window into a serene blue world teeming with marine animals including manta rays and giant groupers as well as schools of fish, truly replicating what the deep ocean looks like. In fact, since the Open Ocean Habitat is a registered diving site, you'll even be able to see divers swimming around and interacting with the marine life.
- Open daily from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Child ticket is valid for 4-12 years old
- Free admission for children below the age of 4 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Smoking is not permitted in the S.E.A. Aquarium™
- S.E.A. Aquarium™ is located within Resorts World Singapore and easily accessible by foot, bus, taxi or the Sentosa Express from level 3 of Vivocity Shopping Mall. The nearest MRT station is HarbourFront which alights at Vivocity.
- Island Admission to Sentosa is chargeable.
- Flexible ticket valid for 200 days.
- Tickets are non-refundable
Image Сredit: S.E.A. Aquarium™
Adult (age 13-59): 39 SGD (one-day ticket)
Child (age 4-12): 29 SGD (one-day ticket)
Senior (age 60 and above): 29 SGD (one-day ticket)
+65 6577 8888
S.E.A. Aquarium, 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, Singapore 098269