An unparalleled sleepover experience featuring over 100,000 marine animals.
As the day ends, night life begins under the sea! Witness nocturnal sharks becoming active, animals behaving in new ways, sea jellies communicating with one another and more. Drift into slumber as you camp in a tent at the Open Ocean Gallery with countless marine animals gliding by, and wake up to aquarists interacting with Manta Rays in a special feeding session. See the sea in a new light in this sleepover to remember!
- Camp out in the Open Ocean Gallery – featuring one of the world’s largest viewing panels.
- Experience a guided tour with interactive learning – discover how the marine world is different at night and have fun at sensory learning stations.
- Learn about pollution, sustainable seafood and what you can do to protect our seas.
- Wake up to meet our divers for a special photo opportunity.
- Witness a special Manta Ray feeding session.
This is an overnight event. Dates are subject to change and availability.
Reservations must be confirmed two weeks prior to scheduled event.
Contact Us: email@example.com
Image Credit: S.E.A. Aquarium™
31 August, 18:30–10:00
12 September, 18:30–10:00
19 September, 18:30–10:00
25 September, 18:30–10:00
28 September, 18:30–10:00.
Regular Adult: 158 SGD
Regular Child (6 – 12 years old) & Senior (60 years old & above): 138 SGD
RWS Invites Member Adult: 142 SGD
RWS Invites Member Child (6 – 12 years old) & Senior (60 years old & above): 124 SGD
Members - Season/Annual Pass Adult: 126 SGD
Members - Season/Annual Pass Child (6 – 12 years old) & Senior (60 years old & above): 110 SGD
+65 6577 8888
S.E.A. Aquarium, 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, Singapore 098269